Are you irritated from trying to scrape together enough money to insure your vehicles every month? Your situation is no different than millions of other drivers.
A recent study showed that over 70% of drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for more than four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared rate quotes at all. Belle Glade drivers can cut their rates by nearly $1,126 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most undervalue the rate savings if they just switched companies. With so many options, it can be challenging to locate the best insurance company.
The most recommended method to compare rate quotes takes advantage of the fact most larger insurance companies participate in a system to compare their rates. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is give them rating details such as which vehicles you own, how you use your vehicles, daily mileage, and whether your vehicle is owned or leased. Your details is sent automatically to multiple auto insurance providers and they return quotes within a short period of time.
To get price quotes for your car now, click here then complete the form.
The companies shown below offer free quotes in Florida. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you get rate quotes from several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 2WD||$1,512||$756||$126|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Crew Cab 4WD||$1,400||$700||$117|
|Dodge Ram Quad Cab Sport 2WD||$1,478||$739||$123|
|Ford Edge Limited 2WD||$1,370||$685||$114|
|Ford Escape XLS 4WD||$1,202||$601||$100|
|Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer AWD||$1,348||$674||$112|
|Ford F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 2WD||$1,062||$531||$89|
|Ford Focus SEL 4-Dr Sedan||$1,466||$733||$122|
|Honda Accord EX 2-Dr Coupe||$1,604||$802||$134|
|Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD||$938||$469||$78|
|Honda Civic EX-L 4-Dr Sedan||$1,786||$893||$149|
|Hyundai Elantra SE Touring Station Wagon||$1,346||$673||$112|
|Hyundai Sonata SE 4-Dr Sedan||$1,212||$606||$101|
|Kia Optima SX||$1,646||$823||$137|
|Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2-Dr Coupe||$1,612||$806||$134|
|Toyota Camry SE||$1,208||$604||$101|
|Toyota Corolla S||$1,168||$584||$97|
|Toyota RAV4 2WD||$1,792||$896||$149|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in specific garaging location which can raise or lower auto insurance rates considerably.
Careless drivers pay higher rates
The example below shows how speeding tickets and at-fault claims can increase Chevrolet Silverado auto insurance rates for different age groups. The premiums are based on a married female driver, full coverage, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Chevrolet Silverado rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Auto insurance is not optional in Florida
Despite the high cost of buying insurance in Belle Glade, auto insurance serves several important purposes.
First, just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your car has a loan, it's guaranteed your bank will make it mandatory that you buy insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may insure your vehicle at a much higher premium rate and force you to pay the higher premium.
Third, auto insurance preserves both your car and your assets. Insurance will pay for all forms of medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your auto insurance policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of having auto insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially if you ever need it. Today the average American driver is overpaying over $810 a year so compare rate quotes once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are competitive.
Good choices result in lower prices
Many factors are used when quoting car insurance. Some are obvious like a motor vehicle report, although some other factors are more obscure like where you live or how safe your car is. Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the elements that play a part in calculating car insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this enables you to make decisions that may reward you with much lower annual insurance costs.
- Higher prices for specific jobs - Jobs such as real estate brokers, executives and miners usually pay higher premium rates attributed to intense work-related stress and lots of time spent away from family. Other careers like scientists, athletes and the unemployed have lower than average premiums.
- Never let your car insurance policy lapse - Driving without insurance coverage in place can get you a ticket and as a result your rates will increase for letting your insurance expire. In addition to paying higher rates, being ticketed for driving with no insurance may result in a fine, jail time, or a revoked license. You could then be forced to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Florida DMV.
- Only buy what you need - There are many extra add-on coverages you can purchase on your car insurance policy. Add-on coverages like replacement cost coverage, high-cost glass coverage, and extra life insurance coverage could be just wasting money. These may sound like a good investment when talking to your agent, but now you might not need them so get rid of them and save.
- Improve your credit history - An insured's credit score can be an important factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. Insureds with very high credit ratings tend to be more responsible as compared to drivers with lower credit ratings. So if your credit rating can be improved, you could be paying less to insure your vehicle if you clean up your credit.
- Mature drivers pay less - Beginning drivers in Florida have been known to be careless and easily distracted when driving with friends so they pay higher car insurance rates. Adding a teenage driver to your policy will cause a huge premium hike. More experienced drivers are more cautious drivers, cause fewer claims and accidents, and usually have better credit.
Determine discounts on Belle Glade insurance
Companies that sell car insurance don't list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below gives a summary of a few of the more well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to you. If you're not getting every credit possible, you're paying more than you need to.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Insureds that choose to allow their company to spy on driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Progressive's Snapshot could possibly reduce rates if their driving habits are good.
- Student Discounts - Performing well in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Early Signing - A few companies offer discounts for switching to them prior to the expiration date on your current policy. It could save around 10% when you buy Belle Glade car insurance online.
- Active Service Discounts - Having a deployed family member can result in better insurance rates.
- Senior Citizen Discount - Mature drivers can get reduced rates.
- Bundled Policy Discount - When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same company you may earn approximately 10% to 15%.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers - Drivers without accidents could pay up to 40% less than their less cautious counterparts.
- Own a Home - Just being a homeowner can save you money due to the fact that maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
- Drivers Ed for Students - Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll and complete driver's education in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Professional Organizations - Being in a qualifying organization can get you a small discount when shopping for insurance.
As a sidenote, many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren't that lucky. Any amount of discount will positively reduce the premium cost.
If you would like to see a list of insurance companies offering insurance discounts in Belle Glade, follow this link.
Persistent drivers can save
Cheaper car insurance in Belle Glade is attainable both online and from local insurance agents, so get free Belle Glade car insurance quotes from both of them so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance providers do not provide internet price quotes and usually these small, regional companies only sell through local independent agencies.
You just read a lot of techniques to get a better price on car insurance in Belle Glade. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest auto insurance rates come from the smaller companies. Some small companies can often provide lower premium rates in certain areas compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
Much more information about car insurance in Florida can be read on the following sites: