Do you want to stop overpaying and find lower-priced insurance rates in Sunny Isles Beach, FL? Finding the cheapest insurance for a car in Florida could be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips and make it easy. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for insurance and we'll show you the best way to price shop coverage for a and obtain the lowest possible price.
Buying the cheapest auto insurance in Sunny Isles Beach is easy if you know what you're doing. If you are insured now or are shopping for new coverage, you can use this information to find better prices while maximizing coverage. Drivers only have to learn the least time-consuming way to compare rate quotes using one simple form.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide quotes in Florida. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the cheapest price.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 2WD||$1,062||$531||$89|
|Chevrolet Silverado LT Regular Cab 2WD||$1,454||$727||$121|
|Dodge Ram Crew Cab TRX 2WD||$1,360||$680||$113|
|Ford Escape XLS 2WD||$1,040||$520||$87|
|Ford F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD||$1,204||$602||$100|
|Ford Focus SES 2-Dr Coupe||$2,010||$1,005||$168|
|GMC Sierra SLE Regular Cab 4WD||$1,230||$615||$103|
|Honda Accord LX-S 2-Dr Coupe||$1,624||$812||$135|
|Honda CR-V EX 2WD||$1,252||$626||$104|
|Honda Civic EX 2-Dr Coupe||$1,844||$922||$154|
|Honda Odyssey Touring||$1,190||$595||$99|
|Hyundai Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$1,178||$589||$98|
|Nissan Altima 2.5 4-Dr Sedan||$1,224||$612||$102|
|Toyota Camry LE||$990||$495||$83|
|Toyota Corolla S||$1,162||$581||$97|
|Toyota RAV4 4WD||$1,102||$551||$92|
|Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4WD||$1,132||$566||$94|
|Volkswagen Jetta LE 4-Dr Sedan||$1,166||$583||$97|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Premium amounts do not factor in specific garaging location which can alter auto insurance rates substantially.
The diagram below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can affect Ford Focus insurance premiums for different age groups of insureds. The premiums assume a married male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Ford Focus rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
How accidents and violations affect rates
The diagram below illustrates how violations and at-fault fender-benders can increase Honda Civic insurance prices for each age group. The data assumes a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Honda Civic rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Do you qualify for discounts on insurance?
Car insurance is not cheap, but there are discounts available to reduce the price significantly. A few discounts will be applied when you quote, but a few must be asked about before they will apply. If you're not getting every credit possible, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Accident Free - Drivers who don't have accidents can earn big discounts in comparison with policyholders that have many claims.
- Discount for Good Grades - Getting good grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. The discount lasts up until you turn 25.
- Policy Bundle Discount - If you have multiple policies with the same company they may give you a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Sign Early and Save - Some insurance companies provide a discount for renewing your policy prior to the expiration date on your current policy. The savings is around 10%.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage - Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Drive Safe and Save - Drivers who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than drivers with accident claims.
- Pay Early and Save - If you pay your entire premium ahead of time rather than spreading payments over time you could save up to 5%.
- Defensive Driver Discount - Successfully completing a defensive driver class could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Discount for New Cars - Insuring a vehicle that is new may earn a small discount compared to insuring an older model.
Please keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it's just not the way it works.
Some companies who may offer most of the discounts above include:
If you want cheap Sunny Isles Beach auto insurance quotes, ask all the companies to apply every possible discount. A few discounts may not be offered in your area. If you would like to view insurance companies who offer insurance discounts in Sunny Isles Beach, click here to view.
Why you need quality insurance for your vehicle
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure a vehicle in Sunny Isles Beach, buying car insurance is required by state law in Florida and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to be legal. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, almost every bank will stipulate that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank will be required to insure your vehicle at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves both your car and your personal assets. It will also reimburse you for most medical and hospital costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your vehicle gets damaged, comprehensive and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of having insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially for larger claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver is wasting up to $865 each year so smart consumers compare quotes at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.