How long has it been since you compared quotes for cheaper car insurance rates in Coral Gables, FL? Coral Gables drivers have options when trying to find the best price on car insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to get rate quotes. There is a better way to find car insurance online and you need to know the quickest way to quote coverages for a and get the lowest possible price from Coral Gables insurance agents and online providers.
Finding the cheapest car insurance coverage in Coral Gables is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. If you have insurance now, you will definitely be able to cut your premiums using the following tips. Drivers just need to learn the tricks to compare different rates from many different companies online.
Cheapest auto insurance companies in Coral Gables
The companies shown below offer price quotes in Florida. If your goal is to find the best cheap auto insurance in Florida, it's a good idea that you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Colorado LT Extended Cab 4WD||$1,224||$612||$102|
|Chevrolet Impala LT||$1,100||$550||$92|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Crew Cab 2WD||$1,332||$666||$111|
|Dodge Ram Crew Cab TRX 4WD||$1,152||$576||$96|
|Ford Escape Limited 2WD||$954||$477||$80|
|Ford Explorer Limited 2WD||$1,010||$505||$84|
|Ford F-150 FX4 Super Cab 4WD||$1,290||$645||$108|
|Ford Focus SE 2-Dr Coupe||$1,432||$716||$119|
|Honda Accord EX 2-Dr Coupe||$1,662||$831||$139|
|Honda CR-V EX 2WD||$1,164||$582||$97|
|Honda Civic GX 4-Dr Sedan||$1,450||$725||$121|
|Kia Optima SX||$1,258||$629||$105|
|Nissan Altima Hybrid 4-Dr Sedan||$1,372||$686||$114|
|Toyota Camry LE||$1,482||$741||$124|
|Toyota Corolla S||$1,296||$648||$108|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, and claim-free. Table data does not factor in specific garaging location which can modify rates significantly.
Male drivers compared to female drivers
The example below visualizes the comparison of yearly insurance costs for male and female drivers in Coral Gables. The premiums are based on no accidents or driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no policy discounts are applied on a Honda Civic LX.
Honda Civic rates are for example purposes only. To get rate quotes for your specific vehicle, click here.
Insurance discounts are available for cheaper rates
Car insurance is not cheap, but there may be some discounts that you may not even know about. A few discounts will automatically apply when you quote, but some discounts are required to be specifically requested before you get the savings.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Low annual miles could be rewarded with lower prices on the low mileage vehicles.
- Early Renewal Discounts - A few companies offer discounts for buying a policy before your current policy expires. This can save 10% or more.
- Student Driver Training - Have your child enroll in driver's education as it can save substantially.
- Active Military Service - Having a deployed family member could mean lower insurance rates.
- Student in College - Older children who live away from home at college and do not take a car to college could get you a discount.
- Defensive Driver Discounts - Taking a course that instructs on driving safety may get you a small discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Employee of Federal Government - Federal government employees can save as much as 8% with some insurance companies.
- Senior Citizens - If you qualify as a senior citizen, you are able to get a small discount on rates.
Remember that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears you can get free auto insurance, you're out of luck. Any qualifying discounts will definitely reduce the premium cost.
Car insurance companies that may offer many of the previously listed discounts include:
Double check with all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Discounts might not be available to policyholders in Coral Gables. To see a list of insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Coral Gables, click here.
Get cheaper rates by understanding these factors
Lots of things are considered when you quote your car insurance policy. Most are fairly basic like an MVR report, although others are not as apparent such as your credit history or your vehicle rating. Part of the car insurance buying process is learning a few of the rating criteria that come into play when calculating your premiums. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
The following are some of the most common factors companies use to determine your rates.
- How's your driving record? - Having a clean driving record impacts premiums far more than you think. Attentive drivers tend to pay less for car insurance than bad drivers. Having a single chargeable violation may cause rates to rise substantially. Drivers who get serious violations like DUI or reckless driving may be required to submit a SR-22 form with their state motor vehicle department in order to prevent their license from being revoked.
- Certain occupations raise rates - Do you work in a high-stress field? Jobs such as judges, air traffic controllers, and emergency personnel tend to pay the highest average rates attributed to high stress levels and incredibly demanding work hours. On the flip side, occupations such as actors, engineers and the unemployed have lower than average premiums.
- Higher prices for car insurance lapses - Allowing your coverage to lapse is a fast way to drive up your policy premiums. Not only will rates go up, being ticketed for driving with no insurance could earn you fines or a revoked license.
- Do thieves like your car? - Choosing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Advanced theft deterrents such as OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems all help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
Neighborhood Coral Gables auto insurance agents
Some consumers still prefer to sit down with an agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Professional agents can help you choose the best coverages and will help you if you have claims. One of the best bonuses of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheap rate quotes and still buy from a local agent.
Once you complete this quick form, your insurance coverage information is transmitted to participating agents in Coral Gables that provide free Coral Gables auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. If you need to quote rates for a specific company, you can always go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right insurance company should depend on more than just the premium amount. Any good agent in Coral Gables should know the answers to these questions.
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- What companies can they write with?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Florida?
- Where are claims handled?
Coral Gables auto insurance agents come in two flavors
When searching for a local insurance agency, it's important to understand the different types of agencies that you can select. Agents in Coral Gables may be either independent agents or exclusive agents. Both types can do a good job, but it's good to learn the difference in the companies they write for because it can impact which type of agent you select.
Exclusive insurance agents can only place business with one company like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. These agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agencies are trained well on their company's products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Many people purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of the brand legacy rather than low rates.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies do not sell for just one brand and that gives them the ability to insure through many different auto insurance companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply move your policy to a different company which makes it simple for you.
If you need lower rates, we recommend you get some free quotes from a few independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. They also have the ability to place coverage with smaller mutual companies that many times have cheaper rates.
If you receive positive responses as well as cheap Coral Gables auto insurance quotes, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agency that can insure your vehicles.
Be persistent and save
Some car insurance companies may not provide online rate quotes and usually these smaller companies sell through independent agencies. Budget-friendly car insurance in Coral Gables can be purchased from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Coral Gables agents, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
We just showed you many ideas to find cheaper coverage online. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from an unexpected company.
Insureds change insurance companies for many reasons like denial of a claim, delays in responding to claim requests, policy non-renewal and even questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new car insurance company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Florida Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 60? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Florida Car Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Fort Lauderdale, FL? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Jacksonville, Florida? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Retired Military in Florida? (FAQ)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)